Instant Rakuen Service Terms of Service (for residents in Japan and events in Japan)
General rule"Instant Rakuin" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") service (hereinafter referred to as "this service") is a platform provided by Payless Gate Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company"). It is operated and used. This service for people residing in Japan to use for events held in Japan, the following terms of service for domestic residents and events in Japan (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") and accompanying It is provided based on various individual rules (defined in Article 2) and guidelines, etc. (hereinafter, these terms, individual rules, guidelines, etc. are collectively referred to as "the Terms, etc.").
Article 2 (Definition of terms)
- "Member" means an individual or group who has registered to this site after agreeing to the Terms, etc. and who lives in Japan.
- "Organizer" means a person who uses this service to host a group or an event or community within a group in Japan.
- “Sub-owner” means a person who has been granted the authority to jointly manage the events sponsored by the organizer within the group created by the organizer (hereinafter collectively referred to as the organizer and the sub-owner). It is called "Organizer/Sub-owner".)
- "Participant" means a member who participates in a group, event or community using the Service.
- "Event" means an event created in a specific group on this site and held in Japan.
- "Ticket" means an electronic medium that enables you to participate in events or communities created in this site that are held in Japan, or a printed medium.
- "Group" refers to the total number of members created by the organizer on this site, consisting of the organizer, those who participated in the event sponsored by the organizer, and those who wish to participate in this event. ..
- "Paid ticket" means a paid ticket issued by the organizer/sub-owner using the services of this site.
- "Free tickets" are free tickets issued by the organizer/sub-owner using the services of this site.
- "Transaction" means the purchase of paid tickets, the acquisition of free tickets, and the resale service (defined by the individual rules for resale service (hereinafter referred to as "resale rules"), which members perform through this site. Resale of paid tickets (as defined in the Resale Regulations) and the use of membership fee and support services based on
- "Individual rules" means individual rules for participants (hereinafter referred to as "participant rules"), individual rules for organizers/sub-owners (hereinafter referred to as "organizer/sub-owner rules"), Individual rules for sales services (hereinafter referred to as "resale rules").
Article 3 (Our role)We provide a venue for third-party organizers and participants to complete transactions and settle payments. We are not involved in the actual transaction between the Organizer and the Participants. Therefore, when the transaction is concluded, a contract will be concluded between the organizer and the participants. In addition, even if there is a dispute between the organizer who is a member and another member or between members (including refund when the event is canceled), the dispute will be resolved between the members We assume no responsibility whatsoever.
Article 5 (input of member information)Please be sure to enter the required information exactly when you complete the membership registration procedure.
Article 6 (User name and password management)It is the responsibility of the member to manage the user name and password, such as changing them regularly so that no one else will know them. If we confirm that the entered user name and password match the registered one by the prescribed method, we will consider that it has been used by the member and those other than the member due to plagiarism, unauthorized use or other circumstances. We will not be liable for any damages caused by it even if it is used by anyone.
Article 7 (Change registration information)If there is any change in the registered information, please change it immediately. The Company will not be liable for any damages resulting from failure to change the registered contents. In addition, even if changes are made, transactions already completed before the change will be performed based on the information before the change.
Article 8 (withdrawal of member)Unless the member is the organizer, the member has already published the event on the service, and the event has not ended, if the member wishes to withdraw, the member will be on the service. We will apply for withdrawal immediately. Members who wish to withdraw will be withdrawn after completing the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 9 (Environmental settings)
- All equipment, facilities, software and communication means necessary for members to use this service shall be properly prepared or installed and operated at the member's own responsibility and expense.
- Our company does not take any responsibility for the access environment for this site and this service of the member and assumes no responsibility for it.
Article 10 (Our liability exemption)
- Regarding the damages caused to members by using this service, such as interruptions, delays, cancellations, data loss, or unauthorized access to data due to system failure due to communication lines, computers, etc. We do not take any responsibility. However, this shall not apply if there is any intentional or gross negligence in the occurrence of such damage.
- We guarantee that the email contents sent from our web pages, servers, domains, etc. do not contain computer viruses or other programs that have a harmful effect on the members' computers, devices or terminals. However, we shall not be liable for any damages caused to you by the inclusion of such programs in our email content.
- The Company may provide information and advice to members as appropriate, but we are not responsible for it.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from a member's violation of these Terms.
- We are not responsible for the content of the events provided on this site and this service.
- All information provided on this site and this service (information provided by e-mail, etc. sent in connection with this service, and displayed and managed on this site by a third party) We do not take any responsibility for the usefulness, suitability, completeness, accuracy, safety, legality, up-to-dateness, etc. of the information contained in the link site.
- We do not guarantee that problems, errors, obstacles and other problems will not occur in providing this service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage (whether direct or indirect, monetary damage or mental damage) caused by the use or inability to use this service. However, this shall not apply if there is any intentional or gross negligence in the occurrence of such damage.
- All troubles and disputes that occur between members or between members and third parties regarding this service shall be handled and resolved at the member's responsibility, and the Company shall not be responsible for such matters.
Article 11 (Prohibitions)Members must not perform any of the following actions when using this service.
- Violation of laws, guidelines, guidelines, this agreement, etc.
- Damage to the rights and honors of members and third parties who provide services to our company
- Actions that may adversely affect the physical and mental health of the boy, or other actions that violate public order and morals
- Sending or writing harmful computer programs, emails, etc.
- Lending or transferring the user name and password to a third party, or sharing these with a third party
- Providing a part or all of the provided information to a third party by methods such as copying, copying, transmission, reprinting, distribution, distribution, etc. without obtaining permission from our company in advance.
- Election campaign or similar act regardless of whether it is during the election period
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights of our company or a third party, such as copyrights and trademark rights
- Acts that infringe on the property rights, privacy rights, portrait rights, or other rights of the Company or a third party, in addition to those specified in the preceding paragraph
- Acts that violate public order and morals
- The act of intentionally registering false information about the name, address, telephone number, email address, etc. of oneself or another person.
- The act of writing false or incorrect information in event information, etc.
- Posting inquiries or complaints regarding the accuracy of the functions and information of this service
- Acts that use this service for purposes other than the purpose of this service
- Annoying acts against us or a third party
- Acts that lead to or may lead to crimes such as fraud, abuse of regulated drugs, trafficking, and money laundering
- Indication of preferential treatment for off-site transactions and other ways to attract customers to transactions outside this service
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 13 (suspension of use of specified members/cancellation of membership)If we determine that a particular member falls under any of the following, we will stop using the service by that member without prior notice, change the user name and password of the member, or qualify for membership of the member. Can be canceled. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to members.
- When there is an act that violates the law and this agreement
- When the member has committed misconduct regarding the use of this service
- If there is a problem with security protection such as a mistake in entering the password more than a certain number of times
- When using the user name and password of another member
- When the contents of other members are provided for publication and broadcasting without prior consent
- When it is found that the registered information of the member is false
- When we determine that it is appropriate
Article 14 (interruption/change/abolition of services)Our company may suspend, change or abolish all or part of this service based on its judgment. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to a member or a third party due to the temporary suspension or termination of this service or changes in the service content of this service.
Article 15 (Subcontract)The Company shall be able to subcontract all or part of its own business specified in these Terms to a third party.
Article 16 (Handling of personal information)
- In the case of any of the following items, the member shall agree in advance that the Company shall provide the personal information of the member to the person specified in each item, and if such provision is made, We shall not object to this.
- I. When it is deemed necessary to disclose personal information to a third party in order to provide the information and services that the member desires The organizer/sub-owner
- Ii. When the organizer/sub-owner needs the name and e-mail address of the member acquired by the Company through this site and the Company acknowledges this, the organizer/sub-owner
- Iii. When a formal inquiry based on law is received from a public institution such as a court or the police
- Ⅴ. When disclosure of personal information is necessary to protect serious interests such as life, health and property of members and the public Third party deemed necessary to protect significant interests
- Ⅵ. When it is necessary to make an inquiry to a financial institution for payment, withdrawal procedures, etc.
- Ⅶ. When disclosure or provision of obligation is stipulated by law Person who is obligated to provide by law
- Ⅷ. When the Company sells a subsidiary or a business unit of the Company The other party of the sale
- Ⅸ. A third party who has entered into a joint development agreement, business tie-up agreement, or other agreement with our company regarding the cooperation of our services.
- * There are currently no third parties.
Article 17 (Advertising)We may place advertisements that we deem appropriate on this site. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to members or third parties by the advertisements posted on this site.
Article 18 (Revision of these Terms)The Company shall be able to revise these Terms and Conditions arbitrarily and may establish the Supplementary Terms and Conditions. Any revision or supplementation of these Terms shall take effect when the contents are posted on the site designated by the Company. In this case, the member shall comply with the revised Terms and Conditions and supplemented Terms and Conditions.
Article 19 (Governing Law, Agreement Jurisdiction)These Terms, etc. shall be construed in accordance with Japanese law, and if a litigation is necessary regarding these Terms, etc., the Osaka District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Individual rules for participants
Article 1 (Service application)
- Participants' regulations are related to the use and operation of this service between members and our company when the participants acquire free tickets or purchase paid tickets, in addition to this agreement separately stipulated by our company. It shall apply to the matter, and the member shall use this service after confirming and accepting the participant regulations. We will assume that you have agreed to all the contents of the Participant Regulations when the Participant acquires a free ticket or purchases a paid ticket. Except for the terms defined separately in the Participant Regulations, the terms used in the Participant Regulations are resident in Japan and Japanese in relation to the Participants to whom the Terms of Service for Events in Japan apply. It shall have the same meaning as the terms defined in the Terms of Service for Events.
- We may change the Participant Rules without obtaining the user's consent. The changed Participant Regulations shall take effect from the time when they are displayed on this Site, unless otherwise specified by the Company, and the User shall use the Service after the change of Participant Regulations takes effect. If you do so, you are deemed to have agreed to all the contents of the revised Participant Regulations.
Article 2 (Ticket sales price)On this site, the organizer creates and sells tickets related to the events hosted by the organizer. The content of the event, the number of tickets sold and the price will be decided by the organizer/sub-owner. In addition, the sales price of the paid ticket displayed on this site is the tax included price.
Article 4 (event inquiries)Inquiries regarding the content of the event shall be made by the participants directly to the organizer and sub-owners, and we shall not be involved in this.
Article 5 (Return/Cancellation of Ticket)1. Due to the nature of the product, in principle, it is not possible to return or cancel the product of the ticket purchased or acquired by the participant, but the participant who purchased the ticket (however, the repurchaser (Resale provisions Article 4 (Defined in Section 3) except for the following), which is the same in this Article), may be returned or canceled only if any of the following applies.
2.If the item is returned or canceled based on the reason set forth in item (1) of the preceding paragraph, and the event falls under any of the following reasons, the participant who purchased the ticket will return to us as a refund fee and A fee of 1 yen shall be paid for each order related to canceled tickets.
- I. When the participant (orderer) requests the organizer/sub-owner to return or cancel by the date and time the event is held, and the organizer/sub-owner accepts the request.
- Ii. When resale is successful according to the resale rules
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1, participants who purchased a ticket may cancel the purchased ticket and receive a full refund of the ticket price in the following cases. In this case, the participant will not bear the refund fee even if it falls under any of the items in the preceding paragraph.
- I. If 50 days or more have passed from the payment date by credit card payment
- Ii. When purchasing a ticket at a convenience store or ATM payment
- I. If the event is canceled and the organizer/sub-owner performs the cancellation procedure of the event by the method specified by the Company.
Article 6 (Responsibility and refund for event cancellation)If the event is canceled due to the sponsor's circumstances, we will not take any responsibility including notifying the cancellation. If the event is canceled due to the circumstances of the organizer and the organizer/sub-owner performs the cancellation procedure of the event by the method specified by our company, we will refund the purchased ticket price purchased by the method specified by our company. .. In case of refunding the ticket price due to cancellation or non-holding of the event, we will refund it through each credit card company in case of credit card payment, bank or partial convenience store in case of convenience store and ATM payment.
Article 7 (Prohibition of resale)Tickets purchased or acquired cannot be resold to third parties and cannot be provided to third parties for the purpose of resale. If it is found that the ticket has been resold or provided to a third party in violation of these, the ticket may be invalidated and refund of the ticket price and admission to the event may not be permitted. In addition, at our discretion, the use of the account used to purchase or acquire the ticket may be suspended. We are not responsible for any problems that may occur when you obtain tickets that can be purchased or acquired on this site from sites other than this site, ticket shops, duff shops, etc.
Article 8 (Distribution of participant benefits)The Company may deliver and post benefits and advertisements (hereinafter referred to as "Participant Benefits") provided by the Company and third-party companies and stores to the participants. Regarding the participant benefits, the following matters shall apply.
- Participant benefits will be delivered and posted to the participant's e-mail and the smartphone app that we provide for participants on this site.
- Participant benefits shall be viewed and used by participants at their own discretion.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Participant or a third party as a result of viewing or using the Participant's Benefits.
Article 9 (Membership fee/support money service)With this service, regardless of whether or not an event is held, the organizer can collect a monthly or annual membership fee from the participating members for the purpose of forming and developing a community, or a support fund for the purpose of continuing the activity. We will send these membership fees or support money to the organizer after deducting the corresponding fee. Regarding the membership fee/support money service, the following matters shall apply.
- The organizers will decide the policies and arrangements such as the amount of membership fee and support money, the number of times of billing, refund, purpose of use, etc., and we will not be responsible for such matters at all.
- The Company shall not be liable for the contents of the services presented by the organizer in return for payment of membership fees and support money. For inquiries regarding such matters, please contact the organizer directly.
- We will not be obliged to notify you of any changes in the content of community activities, notation, content of services provided, or terms that are subject to billing. For inquiries regarding such matters, please contact the organizer directly.
- If for some reason it becomes impossible for the community activity to be charged to continue, the Company shall not be obligated to repay the membership fee, support money, etc. to the participants. For inquiries regarding such matters, please contact the organizer directly.
Individual rules for organizers and sub-owners
Article 1 (Service application)
- The organizer/sub-owner rules are related to the usage and operation of this service between the member and the Company when the member registers event information and issues tickets, in addition to the terms of service separately provided by the Company. Members shall confirm and consent to this service after confirming and agreeing to the organizer/sub-owner regulations and individual regulations for participants (hereinafter referred to as "participant regulations") that the Company separately stipulates. Shall be used. The Company considers that the Member has agreed to all the contents described in the Terms and Conditions when the Member uses the Service, and the contract between the Company and the Member regarding the use of the Service based on the Terms and the like. Is assumed to have been established. Except for the terms defined separately in the organizer/sub-owner rules, the terms used in the organizer/sub-owner rules apply to the terms and conditions of service for domestic residents and for domestic events in Japan and for domestic residents in Japan. With regard to the relationship with the organizer, it shall have the same meaning as the terms defined in the Terms of Service for Domestic Residents and Events in Japan.
- The Company may change the organizer/sub-owner rules without obtaining the consent of the members. The changed organizer/sub-owner rules shall take effect from the time they are displayed on this site, and when members use this service after the change of organizer/sub-owner rules takes effect. , It is assumed that you have agreed to all the contents of the organizer/sub-owner regulations after the change.
- The organizer may, at its discretion, nominate a sub-owner for an event hosted by the organizer in the group from among the members participating in the group in the group created by the organizer. I will. The maximum number of members that can be appointed as sub-owners is 1 per group or the number specified separately by the Company. Nomination of the sub-owner shall be the responsibility of the organizer, and we shall not be liable for any problems that may arise between the organizer and the sub-owner.
Article 2 (Handling of personal information)
- When the organizer/sub-owner sells, uses, or provides tickets and membership fees/support money services, and obtains personal information through this site, he/she must fulfill his obligations as a personal information handling business operator stipulated by the Personal Information Protection Law. You must comply. In addition, if the organizer/sub-owner separately agrees with the participants in selling or providing the ticket and membership fee/support money services, it shall be at its own risk and the Company shall We shall not be held responsible for. The Organizer/Sub-Owner shall not be able to conclude any agreement with the Participants that contradicts or conflicts with these Terms.
- If the organizer/sub-owner wishes to contact the participants of the event before or after the event beyond the scope required for the hosted event, the organizer/sub-owner shall: After disclosing the purpose of use, the organizer/sub-owner can create an e-mail address, address, telephone number and other organizer from the participant through a questionnaire form for participants that can be created on the event page related to the event. Personal information deemed necessary by the sub-owner shall be acquired, and the name and e-mail address provided by the Company shall not be used for such purposes.
Article 3 (Providing events and tickets)The organizer will provide the event to the participants at their own risk according to the content of the event and ticket created through this service. In addition, if there is a defect in the event provided to the participant, or if there is a complaint from the participant due to the defect, the organizer will respond in good faith to the participant at its own responsibility and expense and We will not cause any inconvenience. However, at our discretion, we can respond to complaints from participants on behalf of the organizer without prior notice to the organizer. In addition, the Company shall be able to charge the organizer for the cost required for such correspondence, and the organizer shall consent in advance to compensation for this.
Article 4 (Display when an event is provided)The Organizer shall provide the Participants with the following items when providing the Events created through this Service to the Participants.
- The organizer is a person who sells paid tickets by mail to participants of paid events using our payment platform and trade name.
- What is subject to the payment of the credit card used in performing the mail order is the advance payment receivable against the participant of the Company that occurs between the Company and the participant, and between the organizer and the participant. Not be a monetary claim.
Article 5 (response to inquiries)
- The organizer shall promptly respond to inquiries from the Company, members or third parties regarding the information registered on this site and this service.
- If the organizer fails to respond to inquiries from the Company, members or third parties, or if the Company determines that it will interfere with the operation of this service, the Company will respond to such inquiries regardless of the organizer's intention. We can deal with.
Article 6 (event examination/suspension)When the organizer/sub-owner creates an event that involves accepting applications for free tickets and accepting sales of paid tickets, we will review the event contents based on the criteria established in these Terms. If we determine that a specific event is one of the following, we will stop using the service by the member, change the user name and password of the member, and qualify for membership of the member without prior notice. Can be canceled, or the event can be stopped and deleted. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to members.
- When it violates the law, this agreement, etc.
- If it was created based on fraudulent activity related to the use of this service
- When the purpose is to solicit a specific thought or religion
- If the content is contrary to public order and morals, such as for the purpose of sexual activity, obscene activity, encounter with the opposite sex without acquaintance, etc.
- When the registration information contains false facts or inaccurate information
- When it impairs the rights and honors of members and other third parties who provide services to our company
- When sending or writing harmful computer programs, emails, etc.
- Providing a part or all of the information provided on this site and this service to a third party by methods such as copying, copying, transmission, reprinting, distribution, distribution without obtaining prior permission from our company. If it is
- When it includes an election campaign or an act similar to this regardless of whether it is during the election period
- If it involves an act that infringes on the intellectual property rights such as the copyright or trademark right of our company or a third party
- In addition to the provisions set forth in the preceding paragraph, if it involves acts that infringe the property rights, privacy rights, portrait rights, or other rights of the Company or a third party
- When it involves inquiring about the function of this service or the accuracy of information or posting a complaint
- If you intend to use this service for purposes other than the purpose of this service
- If it involves nuisance to us or a third party
- Cases that are or may lead to crimes such as fraud, abuse of regulated drugs, prostitution, money laundering, etc.
- In cases where it includes the display of preferential treatment for off-site transactions and the act of inviting customers to transactions outside this service by other methods
- When we judge that it is inappropriate
Article 7 (Cancellation/Cancellation of Event)If the organizer unavoidably cancels the event published on this service before the end, please follow the instructions on the screen according to our prescribed method and cancel the event. If the organizer/sub-owner performs the cancellation procedure for the event, an email notifying the cancellation of the event will be automatically delivered to the members who have purchased or acquired the ticket for the event, and the ticket will be invalid. In addition, if the event including the sale of paid tickets is canceled and the organizer/sub-owner cancels the event using the method specified by the Company, the organizer will bear the full refund fee specified by the Company. We will refund the full purchase price to the member who purchased the paid ticket.
Article 8 (Application and Internet connection)For tickets purchased or acquired with this service, in order to perform acceptance confirmation work on the application provided by the Company for organizers and this site, a personal computer connected to the Internet or this service is provided. You need a compatible terminal with an application installed that can connect to the Internet. It is the sponsor's expense and responsibility to secure an environment in which a personal computer or compatible terminal can connect to the Internet. We shall not be liable for any problems that may occur in the applications provided by us or the acceptance confirmation work on this site due to failures in communication lines, computers, servers, etc.
Article 9 (Payment of ticket sales price)
- Within 5 business days after the event organizer in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, the United States, Canada, Australia provides participants with an event based on the content of the paid ticket and we confirm it. The Company will pay the ticket sales price minus the payment processing fee specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the "payment amount") to the bank account designated by the organizer on this site. If the bank account is a Japanese bank account, the organizer shall bear the remittance fee required for the payment. In addition, if the bank account is a Japanese bank account and the organizer cannot make the payment due to an error in the bank account information specified on this site, and the payment is required again, the remittance required for the payment will be sent. The organizer shall bear the reassembly fee separately from the fee. For Hong Kong, Canada, and Australia, you must register your bank account information on this site within 7 business days of your first order for a paid event. If you do not register your bank account information within 7 business days, ticket sales will stop automatically.
- If the organizer has not registered information about the payee on this site common to all countries, payment will not be made until we confirm the registration of the information.In addition, even if the information about the payee registered by the organizer on this site is incorrect and the receipt of the payment amount is delayed or damage occurs, the Company shall not be liable at all. I will.
Article 10 (Distribution of participant benefits)The Company may deliver and post benefits and advertisements (hereinafter referred to as "Participant Benefits") provided by the Company and third-party companies and stores, etc. to event participants. Regarding the participant benefits, the following matters shall apply.
- Participant benefits shall be delivered and posted to the participant's e-mail and the smartphone application provided by the Company for participants on this site.
- Participant benefits will be delivered and posted as deemed appropriate by the Company without prior notice to the organizer/sub-owner of the event.
- Participant benefits can be discontinued and posted at our discretion.
- The organizer/sub-owner of the event shall not be able to make any complaints, complaints, complaints, complaints or any other objection regarding the benefits of the participants distributed and posted.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the organizer/sub-owner or a third party due to the distribution and posting of participant benefits provided by a third party company or store.
Article 11 (Expression and guarantee of the organizer)1. The organizer tells the Company that the organizer (including officers and employees of the organizer) and the sub-owners are gangsters, gangsters, persons who have not passed 5 years since they were no longer gangsters, or gangsters. Associate members, companies affiliated with gangsters, general assembly houses, etc., social movements, etc., or special intelligent gangsters, etc. Others equivalent to these (hereinafter referred to as "gang members, etc.") or any of the following items We express and guarantee that this is not the case, and in the future, the organizer and the sub-owner will not fall under any of these, and we will use ourselves or a third party (including the sub-owner). As a result, we promise not to perform any act that falls under any of the items in Paragraph 2.In addition, if the organizer violates such representations and warranties, or violates such commitments, regardless of the organizer's intentional negligence, the organizer shall (1) be the sub-owner of the event page of the organizer. Delete the page about the group or event created by the company from our site and server, and (2) we will immediately cancel the contract between us and the organizer based on this agreement etc. and cancel the membership of the organizer. I agree with you without any objection.Even if any damage is caused to the organizer due to these measures by the Company, the organizer shall not be able to make any claim to the Company, and the organizer shall bear all the damages.In addition, in the event of any damage to the Company (including the officers and employees of the Company) or the participants (including the officers and employees of the participants) in violation of such representations, warranties or commitments, the sponsorship (However, the officers and employees of the organizer shall not be included) shall compensate for any damages.
- I. Having a relationship in which it is recognized that gangsters control the business
- Ii. Having a relationship in which it is recognized that gang members, etc. are actually involved in management.
- Iii. Having relationships that are deemed to be unlawfully using gangsters, such as for the purpose of making an unfair advantage of yourself, your company, or a third party, or for the purpose of damaging a third party.
- Ⅳ. Having a relationship that is recognized as being involved in providing funds, etc. to gangsters, or providing convenience.
- Ⅴ. Officers or persons who are substantially involved in management have a relationship that should be denounced socially with gangsters, etc.
- I. Violent demands
- Ii. Unreasonable demands beyond legal liability
- Iii. Acts that use threatening behavior or violence regarding transactions.
- Ⅳ. Acts that disseminate rumor and use falsification or power to damage the credibility of the Company or interfere with the business of the Company.
- Ⅴ. Other acts similar to the previous items
Article 12 (Suspension of use of services by the organizer)The event page sub-owner provided by the organizer to participants through our platform when the organizer falls under any of the following reasons or when requested by a partner financial institution: You can delete the page related to the group or event created by, stop the use of this service and take other necessary measures (including legal measures). In this case, the organizer must promptly take corrective action according to our instructions.
- When the organizer violates any of these Terms and Conditions (including the case where the organizer falls under any of Article 13 of this Agreement).
- When there are frequent complaints from participants who purchased the organizer's paid tickets to the organizer regarding the cancellation and postponement of events related to the paid tickets or refund of paid tickets.
- When the Company determines that it is necessary to take measures such as suspension of service from the viewpoint of consumer protection.
Article 13 (Sub-owner's authority)1. In addition to the provisions of this agreement, the member designated as the sub-owner by the organizer shall have the authority set forth in the following items within the group created by the organizer.
- I. Cancellation of designation as a sub-owner of oneself
- Ii. Editing pages related to the group
- Iii. Check the follower list of the group
- Ⅳ. Creation and editing of event pages regarding events newly organized by the organizer within the group.
- Ⅴ. Editing, publishing and canceling event pages related to events organized by the organizer in the relevant group
- Ⅵ. Application for attracting customers for events organized by the organizer in the group
- Ⅶ. Confirmation of participant screens related to events sponsored by the organizer in the group and download of participant list (including personal information acquired through questionnaire form)
- Ⅷ. Order management of tickets related to events hosted by the organizer within the group (including consent for return and cancellation of tickets purchased or acquired by participants).
- Ⅸ. Use of the reception function on the web browser for events organized by the organizer within the group.
- Ⅹ. Use of functions specified by the Company separately on this service as functions that sub-owners can specify, in addition to the above items
- I. Addition of another sub-owner or cancellation of designation as another sub-owner
- Ii. Send messages using the message function to followers of the group
- Iii. Posting "Notices" in the relevant group
- Ⅳ. Creation and editing of membership fee and support services and management of members in the group
- Ⅴ. Sending and receiving messages using message function from participants in the event hosted by the organizer in the group.
- Ⅵ. For events organized by the organizer in the group concerned, check the statement regarding the customer attraction service that the organizer and other sub-owners applied for.
- Ⅶ. Receipt of ticket sales fees related to events sponsored by the organizer within the group, and viewing and editing of payout account information registered by the organizer
- Ⅷ. Application for resale service for events organized by the organizer in the group
- Ⅸ. Use of functions specified by us separately on this service as functions that are not available to sub-owners, in addition to the above items